Limited Lifetime Warranty. Cabinet Craft hereby grants a limited lifetime warranty of all work performed by their Contractor. Under this Warranty, Cabinet Craft, at no cost to the Claimant, will (a) remedy any defects in workmanship and/or any workmanship that fails to meet generally accepted industry standards in effect at the time of the work with respect to form, fit, finish, appearance, durability, functionality and safety ("Industry Standards"), and/or (b) replace any and all parts which are defective or otherwise fail to meet Industry standards. All work performed and replacement parts used by Cabinet Craft under this Warranty will conform to industry standards. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, this Warranty: (i) does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by improper maintenance, heat or excessive heat, age, neglect or abuse; (ii) covers each part only for the time period after installation which is equivalent to the duration of the applicable manufacturer's warranty for such part (it being understood that the Cabinet Craft will replace such defective parts in accordance with this Warranty and will not be responsible for replacing any components that the manufacturer has deemed to ‘not’ be covered under their warranty); and (iii) applies as long as parts are still currently manufactured and available at the time of a warranty request (any materials that have been discontinued or are no longer available at the time of a warranty request will not have any warranty available to them - this is especially important to take not of for any speciality items or limited edition offerings. Color substitutes may be offered as a warranty replacement option).
THERMOFOIL DOORS & DRAWER FRONTS
Cabinet Craft doors, drawer fronts, moldings, wine racks, valances and fillers, are warrantied to the customer against defects occurring in the manufacturing process. Cabinet Craft also guarantees it’s Rigid Thermo Foil products against de-lamination, irregular surface discoloration, warpage or twisting for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. The warranty is limited in coverage to defects as specified herein and does not include defects or damages attributable to misuse or normal surface weathering, or defects or damages caused by heat, accidents or fire or other casualty or Acts of God, or any other causes or occurrences beyond the manufacturer’s control. The exclusive remedial action provided for the customer hereunder shall be repair, restoration or replacement of the products installed by Cabinet Craft found to be defective providing they are under the age of warranty.
The replacement of new materials for those that may be defective may result in a color variance in comparison to the originally installed Rigid Thermo Foil products due to style and color changes by RTF (Rigid Thermo Foil) manufacturers and sun fading and this is not indicative of any defect in the replacement materials. The Manufacturers reserve the right to substitute such RTF colors as to what is currently available and being manufactured in their facilities at that time and they are only obligated to match color and quality with such products providing that they are still currently manufacturing them at the time that a warranty replacement is authorized. No guarantees are made or implied regarding any guarantees that an exact replacement color will be available at the time that a warranty request is made.
THERMOFOIL DOOR & DRAWER FRONT EXCLUSIONS & CONDITIONS
This warranty specifically excludes the following:
- Damage resulting from product being stored in areas subject to abnormal heat, ultraviolet rays, cold, dryness, humidity, direct sunlight, fire, collision and foreign any other Acts of God or occurrences beyond the control of Cabinet Craft
- Damage resulting from extreme moisture (bleaching, etc.), condensation and moisture formation where condensation is caused by excessive in-house relative humidity or by appliances generating steam vapor.
- Damage resulting from impairment of structural strength or damage when fitting or applying hardware or mounting or affixing objects to the surface of any products such as that damage caused by mounting of suspension devices, curtain rods or holiday decorations.
- Fading, discoloration, scratches or dents as a result of normal wear and tear or abuse.
- Products installed in areas where temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It is recommended to use melamine filler between all heat sources and the cabinet.
- Damage as a result of using cleaning products containing ammonia or acetone.
- A warp or twist of 3/16” or less. Twists are measured by placing the face of the door against a true plane surface.
- Fading or oxidation of finishes due to atmospheric changes and normal weathering.
- Bowing or warping on doors longer than 42”
- Products made at the request of the customer which vary from our normal construction specifications (e.g. reducing thickness of a panel, doors made larger than the maximum guaranteed size stated on our price list).
- Damage resulting from installation, repair or any other labor performed by installers of the product.
With respect to any products supplied by Cabinet Craft the following stipulations will be in force and are acknowledged to be part of this warranty.
- A. Unacceptable discoloration and yellowing are considered a change of color greater than 3.0 DE on the Cielab Scale.
- B. Any claimed manufacturing defect is subject to inspection by Cabinet Craft personnel and final determination of the cause of such defects will be made by Cabinet Craft or their representatives.
- C. Any repair or replacement shall be performed by Cabinet Craft within a reasonable period of time, not to
exceed ninety (90) days following Cabinet Craft determination that a condition of defective manufacture exists.
- D. In the event that any component part or product covered by this Warranty is not available, Cabinet Craft has the right to substitute part(s) or product(s) of equal grade and quality.
WOOD DOORS & DRAWER FRONTS
All wood doors and drawer fronts are guaranteed against warpage or twisting for a period of one year provided the following:
- Doors do not exceed the maximum specifications for that door style.
- Solid Drawer Fronts: Do not Exceed 10” High or 33” wide.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are not placed in damp areas such as freshly plastered buildings, open garages, recently tiled counters or floors.
- Cope and stick frame doors over 48” have a center rail installed.
- Mitered frames do not exceed 48”in height without a center rail (option charges apply).
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are finished immediately in coastal and desert areas. Finished within a few days in all other areas.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are finished evenly, front and back, including all edges.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are not subject to abnormal heat.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are not placed in direct sunlight.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts have not been structurally impaired through hardware placement, mishandling, or abuse.
- A warp or twist not exceeding 3/16” shall not be considered a defect.
- Natural variations in color or grain configurations shall not be considered a defect.
- The extent of this warranty is to the replacement or repair of doors and/or drawer fronts in the unfinished state. Our warranty is limited to net invoice of the doors and drawer fronts sold by Cabinet Craft. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.
*Cabinet Craft does not guarantee against wood shrinking or expanding due to environmental factors. *Cabinet Craft does not guarantee finish cost.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY INFORMATION & CONSIDERATIONS
Cabinet Craft warranties that the products sold are fit for the particular purpose for which they are intended. THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES SHALL BECOME NULL AND VOID IF THE PRODUCTS ARE USED FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE FOR WHICH THEY ARE INTENDED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OR PRODUCTS ARE MODIFIED IN ANY WAY OR OTHERWISE MISUSED.
Cabinet Craft will not be held responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control (e.g. obstruction to or blockage of usual routes of transportation, unavoidable accidents, riots, natural disasters, vehicle shortages, pandemics, prevention of labor, power shortages or lack of materials). THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
THE WARRANTY STATEMENT CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY EXPRESSED WARRANTIES EXTENDED BY CABINET CRAFT FOR THE PRODUCTS SOLD. CABINET CRAFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OCCURRING TO THE PURCHASER OR END USER’S PROPERTY OR BUSINESS. NO ACTION REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF THE TRANSACTIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF THE ACTION HAS OCCURRED.